Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well, things are certainly on a roll! This coming Monday, March 26 , I will be on live radio WBSM AM 1420 Mid-Morning Magazine with Phil Paleologos. Turn your radios on at 11AM and I will be on shortly after that. Friday, March 30th at 8 PM I will be speaking and doing a music workshop in Boston at a Partners for Youth with Disabilities meeting. I recorded an audition CD of me singing our National Anthem and I am mailing it out Monday. I am hoping to sing it live at Fenway Park at their Disability Awareness Day. I have put together my press kit and am very excited to have a date with Ablevision to tape a show about me and the Ms. Wheelchair Massachusetts Foundation that will be aired sometime over the summer.

I am also working on finding sponsors and fundraising for my participation in the Ms. Wheelchair America Pageant which will be held in Providence Rhode Island August 6th-12th. If you would like to make a tax deductible donation please go to www.mswheelchairmass.org.

Remember to always pursue your dreams!!!!!!