Friday, March 28, 2014

Back to Rehab?!

On February 17th, I got to go back to a place that I called home for two grueling weeks. This is not something that I typically talk about, but I had surgery for the Baclofen Pump in order to decrease my spastic tone. I am happy to report that it is so far working nicely. After surgery I was admitted into Spaulding Rehab Hospital on the Cape for physical rehab. I was invited back by the care team to a follow up rehab visit to see what other types of rehab were offered there besides those that I was familiar with. I believe to be a good Ms Wheelchair you need to be up on the latest research as far as physical disabilities is concerned, so that you can be a wealth of knowledge for others. This was the purpose of my visit back to rehab. Until nest time, Advocate, Educate and Empower.