Friday, March 28, 2014

Hijacked SANTA! on Dec. 1st

I attended the SBAGNE Christmas Party at the Marriott Hotel in Newton. I had the pleasure of being able to do this with my State Co-ordinator, Santara Sen and I know for a fact that this was perhaps the most comical event that I have attended, mainly because my lovely sidekick, Santara, hijacked Santa's big entrance for all the little children. You see, Santara had left the ballroom and a few minutes later an announcement was made that somebody very special, wearing red would be appearing at the door. The kids were expecting Santa, but instead in rolled Santara in a red sweater. This perhaps by far takes the cake as one of my most favorite MWMA memories. Santara and I have a friendship beyond the organization and I can assure you she will not live this one down for many years to come. Until next time, Advocate, Educate and Empower.